Zonta Dog-Friendly Cabin
Looking for a dog-friendly cabin in Illinois near Starved Rock State Park? You just found it! Zonta cabin is one of 3 dog-friendly cabins here on our property in North Central Illinois.
Zonta & Commanche are both Standard Whirlpool cabins and Mother-in-law cabin is in our Small Family cabin category. All are very popular cabins so book out as far in advance as possible, especially for summer months. Kishauwau’s Starved Rock Area Cabins is a dogs haven with plenty of room for taking him/her for walks. If your dogs’ lifestyle fits the policies listed below the reviews we will welcome your dog here at Kishauwau.
If booking online please add how many dogs to the additional guests’ area and we will add the $15.00 plus tax per night, per dog fee when the reservation comes in. 2 dog maximum per cabin, no exceptions.
Maximum occupancy either 3 adults OR 2 adults/2 kids, the cabin includes one queen bed and a queen sized sofa sleeper.
Loved for their spacious studio interior with full kitchens, each cabin includes basic kitchen pots and pans, cooking utensils, dishes, 32″ flat screen TV, DVD player, wood-burning stove, large full bathroom with double sized whirlpool tub for two and a separate shower. All cabins have a covered porch with porch swing, personal outdoor bonfire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill.
There is a 2 dog maximum per cabin and each dog will add an additional $15.00 plus tax per dog, per night to the reservation
There are a total of 17 cabins here on property and not everyone is a dog person. Many people are afraid of dogs or have severe allergies. If we have to spend extra time cleaning your cabin due to your dogs a fee will be charged to your card accordingly.
Do to the type of getaway we offer here we ask that the following policies be agreed before you book with your dog.
- We ask that only friendly dogs visit us here at Kishauwau’s Starved Rock Area Cabins. If you know that your dog is not good around other dogs or people we ask that you not bring them with.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times while outside on our property.
- We do not want any dog here that is a major barker do to the peace and quiet getaway we are offering our guests. If your dog is prone to barking at other dogs, wildlife or other people we ask that you not book to stay here with your dog as this would be a nuisance to other guests.
- We do not want any dogs on our furniture or in the beds.
- We ask that you clean up your dogs’ droppings on the property.
- If you plan to leave your dog alone in one of our cabins at any time it must be crated.
- We ask that you not bring your dog inside our office. This is for consideration of our other guests.
- Any dogs must be up on their shots and free of flees to stay here.