Mother-In-Law Cabin Features
Rented only to dog customers unless needed by families for reunions or there are no other family cabins left
A maximum occupancy is either 3 adults OR 2 adults/2 kids and is our only dog-friendly cabin in this pricing category. (2 dog maximum). Before we okay any dogs to come with we ask that you either speak with Kishauwau staff regarding our dog policies or read through them below and let us know that you are fine with abiding by them. All dog policies are firm. If we okay the dog/dogs to come with there is a $15.00 plus tax per dog, per night fee that we must add to the reservation. If booking on our website you may add how many dogs in the additional guest field.
Do to the type of getaway we offer here we ask that the following policies be agreed before you book with your dog.
- We ask that only friendly dogs visit us here at Kishauwau’s Starved Rock Area Cabins. If you know that your dog is not good around other dogs or people we ask that you not bring them with.
- Your dog must be leashed at all times while outside on our property.
- We do not want any dog here that is a major barker do to the peace and quiet getaway we are offering our guests. If your dog is prone to barking at other dogs, wildlife or other people we ask that you not book to stay here with your dog as this would be a nuisance to other guests.
- We do not want any dogs on our furniture or in the beds.
- We ask that you clean up your dogs’ droppings on the property.
- If you plan to leave your dog alone in one of our cabins at any time it must be crated.
- We ask that you not bring your dog inside our office. This is for consideration of our other guests.
- Any dogs must be up on their shots and free of flees to stay here.
Mother-in-law cabin is uniquely designed to provide you, our guest, with privacy and real comfort. This spacious studio atmosphere has two recliners in the living space, full sized fold out futon, dining table for four, and a shower/bathtub combination. Included is a full-sized kitchen furnished with basic pots and pans, cooking utensils and dishes. A 32″ flat screen TV with DVD player (no cable channels), and wood-burning stove (winter use only). All cabins have a covered porch with porch swing, personal outdoor bonfire pit, picnic table and charcoal grill. All have central air and furnace heated.